- This event has passed.
August mini-committee meeting
18th August 2018 @ 10:00am - 10:30am
The WFSC will be holding a mini-committee meeting before Susie’s workshop. We’d like as many writers to attend as possible.
- Attending does not mean you’ve been co-opted onto the committee
- It’ll only be 20 minutes
- If it starts to go over, we skip to questions, close the meeting and pick up the discussion next month.
- If you have anything to add or ask, comment on this page.
Agenda (in order of importance):
- (30 sec) If a quorum (3) of committee members are present, open the committee meeting.
- Current committee: Amanda, Denise & Loretta
- (1 min) Previous Minutes from 24th March 2018 taken by Mary-Ellen
- Proposed and seconded by two people who were there: Peter, Denise, Mary-Ellen or Amanda
- (2 min) Correspondence x 3
- (3 min) Notices x 3
- (4 min) Reports x 4
- Number of members
- Current bank balance
- Summary of moneys in/out since March (including the retreat)
- Who came to the retreat
- (1 min) Motions x 1
- (3 min) Opinions x 1 issue
- (5 min) Requests for writers to think about
- A new secretary
- More committee members
- Help at the market stall for an hour
- Put up posters for the next workshop
- Contribute to the newsletter in specific ways
- (1 min) Questions to ask the committee to be answered next month
- (30s) Close mini-committee meeting
Where is Club Sapphire, Merimbula?