- This event has passed.
AGM & Christmas Lunch
1st December @ 11:00am - 2:00pmFree
The Lunch begins at 12pm
Starters will be served on the deck, followed by a sit-down meal inside the restaurant.
If you are intending to join us for the Christmas get together the cost is $35, and we will need you to RSVP by
15th November ASAP with your meal choice for catering purposes.
Secret Santa will also be part of our luncheon so please bring a pre-loved book, wrapped with a small one paragraph synopsis attached.
Notice of Annual General Meeting
All members of the organisation are advised that an Annual General Meeting of the members of the Writers of the Far South Coast will take place as follows:
|Date:||Saturday 1st December 2018|
|Place:||The Broken Oar Restaurant, Pambula Beach NSW|
On arrival at the meeting, members should check the register of members and if needed, update their name, address and any other details.
|AGM notice 2018, Nominations and Christmas invite|
- Welcome, attendees and apologies:
- Confirm the chair for the meeting
- Minutes of the previous meeting of members:
- Confirm the minutes
- Matters arising
- Organisation reports:
- Presidents report
- Financial report
- Questions will be taken from the floor
- Election of office bearers
- Vice President
- Ordinary member
- Any other business
- // This element is just to make sure we have a valid HTML ?>
- Writers of the Far South Coast
- (02) 6448 9948
- More upcoming events run by Writers of the Far South Coast