May Workshop: Debbie Richardson – “Promote your Book on a Budget”
18th May @ 1:00pm - 3:30pm
WFSC member $20 Non-member $25
Whether you write fiction or non-fiction, traditional or self-published, you need to promote your books.
Debbie has promoted her books since 2011, sometimes effectively, sometimes not. Go through some the best ways she has found to promote both the author and the book on a budget.
- What makes an effective promotion
- The importance of author brand that gathers loyal readers
- The four buying habits of readers
- Promote online and in the real world
- Ways to promote that cost nothing
- Ways to promote on a budget
Find out how a promotion that lost money made her book a #1 best seller and garnered the interest of a publisher?