- This event has passed.
How to get Buzz for your Book Launch
15th July 2017 @ 1:00pm - 3:30pm
Have you finished your book?
Congratulations – an achievement worth celebrating!
A book launch is a fantastic way to celebrate. It is also an essential part of getting your new book noticed, generating sales, building your author profile and putting your book into the hands of the people who matter most – your readers!
Our very own local bestselling crime author Melissa Pouliot has organised several book launches, and been to many others. In the next month she’s having not one, but two book launches for her new novel FOUND.
Join the Writers of the Far South Coast on 15th July for Melissa’s practical, hands on tips on how to organise a killer book launch and:
- Find new readers
- Sell more books
- Generate media opportunities
- Build your author profile
- And most importantly…inspire you to keep writing!!
- “Extremely informative, enlightening, entertaining. Excellent info. Really encouraging. great presentation. Again; PLEASE! :)”
- “Very informative, the work load involved in promoting your own book is immense.”
- “All of the above. Five stars. Very informative. Thank you Melissa.”
- “It was thought-provoking”
- “Melissa is very generous and encouraging. I found her presentation inspirational and thought provoking. Being able to describe myself as a writer was a challenge.”
- “Thank you for offering this opportunity to meet & learn from Melissa. Her insights and generosity in suggestions around establishing my brand and in networking as well as publicising the finished product’s provided such a wealth of ‘heads up’. I am already looking forward to attending the launch!!!”
- “Melissa was very systematic in going through the steps to launch a book. It was detailed & helpful, but also daunting. I came away feeling there is more work in the marketing than the actual writing of the book.”
- “If we had more time, I would have liked to have seen the exercises prepared by Melissa to complement the presentation. Lots of great advice, especially about developing a brand and knowing who you are and why you’re writing.”