The internationally-renowned Hay House Writer’s Workshop Australia will be presented for the first time at the new International Convention Centre Sydney – ICC Sydney over two memorable days. Reid Tracy, President of Hay House Inc., who transformed Hay House into one of the largest independent publishing companies in the world, will share priceless information on how to launch your career as an author.
Reid will be joined by Leon Nacson, Managing Director of Hay House Australia, and Dr. Mike Dow, author of The Brain Fog Fix. A special feature of this workshop will be insights from a number of Hay House authors on their publishing journeys. There will also be short video presentations by Louise Hay, Dr. Wayne W. Dyer, Doreen Virtue, and Deepak Chopra.
There’s never been a better time to become a published author! Advances in technology and changes in the book publishing industry have created new opportunities. By taking part in this weekend workshop, you’ll learn what it takes to get a book published. You will also be privy to invaluable insight from within the industry.
What You’ll Learn:
• Organising your thoughts and refining your work
• Understanding your unique creative process
• Setting a writing schedule and developing discipline
• Developing a compelling book proposal
• Getting a publisher’s attention
• Maintaining determination and focus
• Understanding the roles of author and publisher
• Turning rejection into a positive outcome
• Understanding the basics of book publishing
• Generating publicity and media interest
• Gaining information about new publishing avenues
• Using online marketing to successfully launch a book
Don’t miss this opportunity! Every workshop participant will have the opportunity to submit a proposal and a synopsis of their book. Participants will have until December 5, 2017 to submit their proposals. The winner will be announced on February 23, 2018. Full submission details will be provided during the Writer’s Workshop.
This could be your chance to become a Hay House author and secure an AU$5,000 advance!
The first runner-up will win a self-publishing package with Balboa Press, approximate value AU$2,000.
If you’re ready to take the first step to becoming a published author, this weekend is what you’ve been waiting for!
Saturday July 29
Doors Open: 9:00am
Session Time: 10:00am – 5:00pm
Sunday July 30
Doors Open: 9:00am
Session Time: 10:00am – 4:00pm