How do you write a new draft that sings? This workshop focuses on stretching ourselves and taking our prose writing to a higher level with specially designed exercises regarding the areas of language and pacing. Please bring along five or six pages of a current draft. You will need two copies.
Also bring something to write with, either pen and paper or a device.
- “Great exercises. Thanks.”
- “I was a little hesitant but found it informative.”
- “Encouraging and informative. Welcomed being given a second opinion on points of concern.”
- “I enjoyed the focus on practical writing exercises. It has made me think a bit more about what type of style suits a particular genre.”
- “Very informative, well organized. Thank you.”
- “I found the pacing exercise very informative, if a little challenging.”
- “Very helpful indeed.”
- “She made it very clear I needed to focus when editing and gave me the tools I needed to improve and tighten or stretch my writing.”