This year, we’ll be trying something different. We’re going back to basics, bringing back regular manuscript clinics from 10am – 12pm and having three-hour afternoon workshops from 1pm – 4pm every month.
New Members and Visitors are Welcome
We *usually meet at Club Sapphire in Merimbula. Unless there is a scheduling conflict, which happens from time to time.
Club Sapphire Merimbula
119 Main Street
The morning manuscript clinics are FREE and everyone is welcome.
Present members, past members and potential members!
We take a break for lunch at 12 midday. You’re most welcome to bring your own packed lunch or eat in one of the bistros and cafe’s that are located at Club Sapphire, one of our major sponsors.
The afternoon workshops will be interactive and run by well-known local or visiting presenters with practical exercises and feedback given to attendees. A small fee is necessary to cover costs, but all are still welcome – it’s just a little more for non-members.
Membership is only $25 per year.
Most* afternoon workshops (1pm – 4pm) are
- $5 for members and
- $10 for non-members.
If you have anything you would like to add to the newsletter please send us an email before the end of the month.
- [WFSC] Newsletter – November 2015
- [WFSC] Newsletter – October 2015
- [WFSC] Newsletter – September 2015
- [WFSC] Newsletter – August 2015
- [WFSC] Newsletter – July 2015
- [WFSC] Newsletter – June 2015
- [WFSC] Newsletter – May 2015
- [WFSC] Newsletter – April 2015
- [WFSC] Newsletter – March 2015
- [WFSC] Newsletter – February 2015
- [WFSC] Newsletter – December 2014 – No Christmas Lunch Menu
- [WFSC] Newsletter – November 2014
Minutes of General Meetings
Minutes of AGM